Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Holy Guacamole! Round 2

Ok, this card is a total rip off  CASE of a card created by Rachel Tessman.  I've shown you cards by Rachel before, and this one absolutely tickled me.  So I knew I had to recreate it for my son's birthday:


Isn't that a hoot?

I won't be giving instructions, because it was a tutorial that I purchased.  But if you want to make one of your own, please visit Vy Tran's website, where you can purchase a tutorial for yourself.  


This card is engineered to fit in a standard-sized envelope.  Once the recipient opens the card, he/she pushes the bottom and the card pops open.  Then it can sit on a table, looking like an appetizer!  😁


So fun!  My son loved it...the engineer in him thought it was genius!  (Too bad I couldn't take all the credit - I have to bow to Vy!).

Of course it wasn't all fun and games learning how to make this.  Vy does a wonderful job on her included video, and my first one came out OK (the red one):


but I wanted perfection for my son, so I remade it, and ended up wasting 3 sheets of paper before I got it just right. 😩


But I finally mastered it (even embossed the guacamole so it looks so real!)!  

Big thanks to Vy and Rachel for sharing their talents and creativity!  It was just what I wanted for my son!


Product List

No comments: