Friday, March 3, 2023

Monochrome Thanks

 I'm so in love with the Country Gingham patterned paper in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog!  I love the pretty colors (Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, and Balmy Blue) and I really LOVE the large and small patterns that come in each color.  It's so easy to mix and match.

So when I saw a card sketch I thought it would be fun to make a monochrome card:


Everything in Sweet Sorbet (and a little white for contrast).

But guess what???  You can make the same card in any of the four colors of the paper pack.  All you need is the coordinating cardstock and you've got four same-but-different cards!


And since everything coordinates, it's easy to make a pretty card.  Oh wait!  I didn't have any Sweet Sorbet pearls...but. Stampin' Blends to the rescue!  

Did you know that you can color your embellishments (pearls, rhinestones, milky dots, etc) with Blends?  These alcohol markers make it easy to coordinate your bling with your creations!  LOVE!


Try coloring your jewels - you'll love the effect!


Product List

No comments: