Friday, March 17, 2023

End of Fiesta Week

I can't believe my personal Fiesta is over!  Today I will share my last card using Taco Fiesta (for now, anyway) as part of my fiesta celebration.  It's been such fun creating with this little stamp set, and I know I'll be making more soon.

So for today:


 I need an anniversary card for my husband (it's coming up!) and I usually make him a pretty card with hearts, or beachy scenes.  I've made similar cards the last few years, but decided it's time to "spice it up" a little...and Taco Fiesta to the rescue!


I'm so in love with these little images with faces!  A taco with a mustache, a winking avocado, an astonished chili pepper, and a smiling burrito (you can change the faces - they are separate stamps in the set) - what's not to love???  And then there's those greetings!  


Each character was stamped, colored with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut to slide under the red, yellow and green decorative strip.  The background was embossed, and laid on a Granny Apple Green Scalloped Contour-die cut piece.  Great colors and textures!


I hope you have enjoyed my Fiesta Week!  And now you can have one of your own - simply purchase Taco Fiesta and start creating!  It's a Taco Party!


Product List

No comments: