Monday, March 13, 2023

Fiesta Week!

 I think it's time for a Fiesta!  Bright colors, happy music, and big hats...let's party!

I've been playing a lot with Taco Fiesta, and I think we'll have a Taco Fiesta party all week long!  This is such a fun set.  So let's begin:


Here's a hot little number to get us started.  I figured some bright colors would be a perfect backdrop.  So I cut multiple pieces using the Scalloped Contours dies in bright colors and layered them over a Thick Basic White card base (slightly shortened so the red scallops wouldn't have white underneath). 


Those letters!  💗  Cut with the Alphabet A La Mode dies, I backed some Basic Black cardstock with the Foam Adhesive Sheets and cut away.   Popped them onto a Vellum die-cut so the colors would show through.


But since I was going to use this as a birthday card, I needed something that said "birthday".  Well, look at that!  "Birthday" (from Celebrate with Tags) was perfect!  I closed it with markers that coordinate with the colored scallops - cute?  YES!

And check out those little peppers - I stamped one, masked it and stamped the other so it looks like it's behind the first.  I colored them with Stampin' Blends and then made them shiny with a layer of Fine Tip Glue.  


I see you, little cactus guy - peeking out of your sombrero in the corner...


I'll be highlighting Taco Fiesta all week, so c'mon back for more ideas with this adorable set!  

You can purchase it now in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog (but April will be here soon, and you won't want to miss it!).  Go pick up your set today!


Product List

No comments: