Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A Piñata for Fiesta Week!

If you've been following me this week, you know I am highlighting Taco Fiesta, one of my favorite new stamp sets in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog!  This has super-cute images of tacos, burritos, chips and guacamole WITH FACES!  Eek!  SO ADORABLE!

But today I stayed away from food, and went with the piñata:


Such a sweet little image - needing it's own spotlight!  


I stamped the piñata in Tuxedo Black on Basic White, coloring it with Stampin' Blends.  The little candies are a separate stamp, and I added them underneath.  This was then cut with a Layering Circle die, and layered onto two more from the same die set, in Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.


I wanted a bright background - Parakeet Party to the rescue!  I cut a piece of the 2022-24 In Color DSP, added a few strips of Bermuda Bay, and ran it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the Stitched with Whimsy dies for an added border.


A fun and cheery birthday card for a young (or young-at-heart) recipient!  

Check out Taco Fiesta - SO many possibilities!  


Product List

No comments: