Thursday, March 16, 2023

Long Time, No Taco!

 I'm still celebrating Fiesta Week here...and still having a blast with Taco Fiesta!

Remember this card from the other day?


Well, what do you think I did with the pieces I cut from the top layer?

Did you guess - "you made another card?"

If you did, you are correct!  Look:


And I can't tell which I like better!  This one is SO fun!  


I started with the 4 Scrappy Strip die-cuts - two circles and two squares that had been cut from the original card using the Stylish Shapes dies.  I lined up the colors and added them to the new card front. 


Then I went to town using many of the adorable stamps included in this set - tacos, chips, a cactus (wearing a sombrero) and little chili peppers.  So fun!  

The tacos and cactus were stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends, then fussy cut to add to the card.  The chips and peppers were stamped and colored directly on the card front.

And did you catch that greeting?  Makes me laugh out loud!


I hope you are enjoying my play with Taco Fiesta!  I know I am!  And you can too - purchase today from the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog and have your own little fiesta!  



Product List

No comments: