Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Cracker Box Treats

I like to send my grandkids little treats for the holidays, so I've come up with a cute one for Easter:


 I cut little boxes using the Cracker Box dies and Country Gingham paper to hold jelly beans.


These little cracker boxes go together very easily - cut one from a piece of 6" x 6" paper, fold on the score lines and adhere into a tube, fill and tie up the ends.  

But for these, I added a little something extra - a window!  Using one of the included dies (to be used for greetings) I cut a window in the box as it went through the Cut & Emboss machine.  Then I adhered a small strip of Window Sheet to the inside, and voila!  A see through cracker box!

And that little heart on the tag?  One of the included dies (there is also a die with stars - I used that one for the boys).


These were so fun, I think I'll make some more!  



Product List

No comments: