Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Geraniums

I really need to show some of my stamp sets a little love!  It always happens near the end of the catalog year that I realize how much I love certain sets and worry that they will retire.  Here's one:


 I love Potted Geraniums!  And I haven't used it in a while.  So today I pulled it out and decided to create.  I started with the stamps - the leaves, the flowers, the pot and the dirt were stamped and cut with the Geraniums dies.  

Then I built the plants on a Basic White background - I also LOVE white on white!  

But check out that background:


I used a new embossing folder that can only be found on the OnLine Exclusives!  This is a new way to shop for those who are comfortable on the internet and do not need a physical catalog in their hands.  Truly, this is NOT me!  But I always look at new products, and when I saw this embossing folder, I knew it had to make its way to my home.  It's one of three folders in the Basics Collection.  The other two are flowers and polka dots.  Cute!  But this one stole my heart! 



But I digress...back to the card. 

Once I had my flowers on the background, I framed it with a piece of Thick Basic White cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies and embossed with the Cane Embossing Folder.  It's popped up with Foam Adhesive Strips.  

And then there's those Brass Butterflies - so cute!



So I've had another play with the Potted Geraniums, and I still love them!  

And don't forget to check out the OnLine Exclusives; you can peruse the offerings here.



Product List

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!!! Did you use the blends?

Priscilla said...

Thank you so much! No, these images were stamped. The stamp set has outlined images for the flowers and leaves as well as solid stamps to fill in with color. By using light and dark inks I can create lovely flowers and leaves.