Friday, March 10, 2023

A Phone-y Card

It's my brother-in-law's birthday and I'm always looking for something funny to send.  This year Lorri Heiling to the rescue!  Her iPhone card was just what I was looking for:


 This was the perfect backdrop for the new Conversation Bubbles stamps!  And it was so easy!


I trimmed down the standard-sized card to 3-7/8" x 5-1/2", rounding the corners.  A layer of Basic White gave the shape to the phone, and then I added a Basic Black "screen".  And then the fun began.


I stamped the Conversation Bubbles in Tuxedo Black on Basic White, except for the "responses" (you know how your replies are in blue if you are using Messaging on an iPhone?), the first of which I stamped in Versamark on Pacific Point cardstock and heat-embossed with white.  The second response was stamped with Pacific Point ink on white.  And all the bubbles were cut with the coordinating Conversation Bubbles dies.  

The "65!" was cut using the now-retired Playful Alphabet dies and added to a blank word bubble.


And inside - an easy finish with Biggest Wish making a statement!


Happy Birthday, Rich!  I think you'll have some fun with this card!  I know I did!

Conversation Bubbles and the coordinating dies are now available in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog.  Get them before they're gone!  Shop here.


Product List

No comments: