Today I have one more Eastern Palace card for you. I think this is my favorite of all the ones I've brought you so far (although I think I said that about each and every one! See them all here, here, here, and here ). What do you think?
Make this card:
1. Start with Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, cut to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
2. Add a 1" x 5-1/2" strip of Night of Navy to the left edge; top it with a 3/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
3. Cut a 3-1/4" x 5-1/4" piece of Night of Navy; heat emboss the sentiment using Versamark ink and Gold Embossing Powder. Stamp small flourish in each corner (Versamark) and emboss with Gold; then stamp the dotted circles, using Night of Navy ink randomly on the panel
4. Add medallions
5. Add panel to card front
6. Tie the gold tassle with a bow of Gold 1/8" ribbon; adhere to card using Glue Dot
7. Add Gold Sequins to card front using Fine Tip Glue
8. Sigh, smile and admire your work!
The Eastern Palace bundle is now available. See my post here for details on how to order.