Saturday, June 18, 2022

Thinking of Sun Prints

Have you seen the Sun Prints designer paper?  This beautiful patterned paper, in shades of blues, gray, and white, is perfect for so many occasions.   The calming colors and nature prints (like those we used to make laying leaves on photo paper in the sun) made it my go-to for a needed sympathy card.



I always think of the color blue as the color of the ocean, and water calms me.  This card, with a Night of Navy base and a layer of Basic White, is very simple.  All I added was a 3-3/4" x 4-1/8" piece of the patterned paper, a bow of sheer retired ribbon and a few Classic Matte Dots in white...well except for the one dot on the bottom, which I colored with Night of Navy Blends.



Look at that greeting!  I LOVE the font!  It's from Soft Seedlings, a new stamp set that will be featured in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and available July 1st.  It was stamped in Night of Navy ink.



Making sympathy cards is never fun, but with paper like Sun Prints, it makes the job just a little bit easier.  

Product List

No comments: