Friday, June 3, 2022

This or That, Round 2

I am still loving Potted Geraniums and the Geraniums dies!  So when I needed a customer thank you card AND a birthday card for a friend, what did I turn to?  You guessed it!  The Geraniums dies!

So here are two cards, similar, yet different - which do you like better?  This or that?


 Let's take a closer look.


This card is rather simple.  I used only the dies to create the flower pot of flowers, and brought in the stamps for the little flower stake.  The pot is Cajun Craze, sponged with more Cajun Craze ink.  The flowers are Real Red and Poppy Parade, mounted over Parakeet Party and Granny Apple Green leaves.  


And look at those flower centers - Iridescent Pearls!  Lovely!

Now for the second card, I decided to double the flowers:


And I changed the flower colors to Melon Mambo and Polished Pink.  I also used a Blending Brush to lightly color part of the Basic White circle behind the flowers to help it blend in to the card base a little more.


And speaking of the card base - isn't that fantastic?  It is one of the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes!  I love these cards with a patterned front; the inside is white and blank, ready for you to add your greeting or write a note.  But the entire card front is patterned, and I love the bright colors!  You get 20 card bases with 20 decorated envelopes (4 each of 5 colors/patterns), featuring the new In Colors!  So bright and cheery!

So which is your favorite?  This:


Or that:


And don't forget:


It's a Kit BOGO all month!  Buy one kit and get a second one (even higher priced!) for half off!  Check out the available kits here.  


Product List

No comments: