Monday, June 27, 2022

Sneak Peek - Hippos!

OK, get ready to squeal!  This is one of the cutest cards I've made in a while:

Don't you agree?  And to make it even better, the stamps and the dies for the little hippo are FREE!


I needed a baby card for a neighbor's baby shower, and it was requested that we bring a book for the baby girl.  My daughter's favorite book as a child was Angelina Ballerina, and I thought this card would go well with the book.  

Sale-a-Bration starts this week (July 1) and the Hippest Hippos stamps are FREE with a $50 purchase.  The Hippo dies are also FREE with a $50 purchase, and I just had to have both.  

I stamped the hippo in Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Stampin' Blends.  Once cut out with the dies, she was adhered to a Basic White layer, cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies.  

And that greeting!  From Charming Sentiments, which has coordinating Sentiments Silhouettes dies, it was stamped in Tuxedo Black, then popped up on Mini Dimensionals

Inside, another greeting from Charming Sentiments (this is such a wonderful set!), with a pretty layer of Flirty Flamingo.


 The July - December 2022 Mini Catalog will be available for orders on Friday, July 1.  And with every $50 purchase, you can order a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  

Do you need a catalog?  Contact me to find out how you can get a FREE copy.  I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!

Product List

No comments: