Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Tree Lot Sneak Peek

 Last week I showed you a sample using the Tree Lot dies, and today, for my last entry into Sneak Peek Week, I have one more.  Tree Lot dies are a FREE offering with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration, which starts Friday.  The dies coordinate with Trees for Sale, a stamp set featured in the July - December 2022 Mini Catalog, but can also be used by themselves.

I CASED (Copy and Share Everything) a card from the Sale-a-Bration brochure, and had a blast doing so:


I love this little trailer!  

Cut with Real Red and Gold Foil cardstocks, I added a small piece of So Saffron under the window.  A Scalloped Contour die helped me make the eyelet curtain!


The sky was created with a Blending Brush and Starry Sky ink.  

And look at those little lights - cut with the dies and then I added a Champagne Rhinestone to each socket.


The greeting is from the Sweet Candy Canes stamps, also from the July - December 2022 Mini Catalog.


The July - December 2022 Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration brochure go live on Friday, July 1.  Be sure to pick up your Tree Lot dies so you can create little scenes for the holidays and beyond!

Product List

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Pricilla,

How did you add the stars in the sky?

Debbie

Priscilla said...

Hi Debbie, I have a non-Stampin’ UP! white gel pen, which I used to make little dots for stars. It’s made by Gelly Roll. I wish we still offered these but sadly, I had to find a replacement product. I hope that helps.