Friday, June 24, 2022

Sneak Peek - Soft Seedlings

What's better than a SIP?  

Stamps, Ink, and Paper - SIP.  An easy way to create.  Minimal supplies, maximum loveliness!


I recently had a need for a sympathy card.  I had just received my pre-order of products from the July - December 2022 Mini Catalog and thought this set, Soft Seedlings, would be perfect - calming, understated, and beautiful.

This is a DistINKtive stamp - one that is textured in a way that when inked, it has various shades of the color.  So pretty!

The font for the sentiments in the set (there are four!) is lovely too.  

Once I stamped the card in Garden Green I felt something was needed to make the images stand out just a little - a bit of So Saffron on a Blending Brush did the trick.



 Just a few Polished Dots and I was done. 


The July - December 2022 Mini Catalog will be live on July 1st.  Need a copy?  Contact me to find out how to get your FREE copy.  I would truly love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!


Product List

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this set. I didn't even notice it in the catalog so I am glad you are showing this one. I hope it will be one of the ones that are around a long time. Ceresa

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ceresa. I saw the set and fell in love with it’s simplicity. Great for a beginner stamper because of the textures when stamped in just one color. But you can do so much with it; I will be playing more very soon.

Ceresa said...

I have this set but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I absolutely love your card.

Priscilla said...

I hope you get a chance to use it soon. It’s a lovely set in it’s simplicity and easy to work with. Enjoy!

Ceresa said...

Priscilla, I love this card and I haven't used this set yet. I'll be trying this one for sure in the next week or so.

Anonymous said...

Although the set is retired I can’t let it go. It’s just a simple, elegant and beautiful set. Enjoy creating with it…