Monday, June 20, 2022

Sneak Peek Week!

 I'm getting ready to travel!  I've got a family vacation planned later this week for me, my husband and our 3 kids/families.  18 of us in all!  We are headed to Cape Cod, MA for a reunion (my kids live up and down the West Coast) and this has been one of my bucket-list trips for a few years.  Decided to finally make it happen!

So I'm planning ahead and will be offering a Sneak Peek Week of projects using items from the upcoming July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!  I hope you have received your complimentary copy (no?  contact me for one!) and that you are putting together your Wish List.  

And starting Wednesday, I will have a project on my blog each day, highlighting all new stamps, dies and accessories.  So check back each day and see what is coming; the catalog goes "live" on July 1st!

In the meantime, take a look at this offer:


Yes!  You read that right!  Stampin' UP! is offering a one-day-only event of FREE shipping on all orders of $75 or more.  

So pull out your Annual Catalogs and see what you've been wanting...it's time to order and get your shipping FREE.  But don't delay - this offer is only good on Tuesday, June 21st!

No comments: