Sunday, June 12, 2022

Cheers to Dad!

My father is 95 years young!  

Cheers to you, Dad:


 Thought this would be a fitting birthday card 😊

Whiskey Business makes a great guy-card!  I stamped the images on Basic White cardstock with Tuxedo Black and let my Scan 'n Cut cut them out (I was too lazy to fussy cut them, although they would be easy to do!).


Each image was colored with Stampin' Blends.  The greeting was heat-embossed in gold on Early Espresso cardstock.

And look at that background!  I cut Gold Foil with the Split Card Textures dies and popped it up over some retired In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.  


I painted each glass and the decanter with Wink of Stella to make it look a little more like glass.  And some Brushed Metallic Dots were added for a little bling.


And inside, one more "toast" for his birthday.  

Need guy cards?  Whiskey Business is a great set!  



Product List

No comments: