Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A Little Gift Bag

 I like to send little thank you gifts to my customers after an order.  They always get a hand-made card, along with a small token of my appreciation.

I also like to make them fun.  So when I had some new Glossy Dots to send, I pulled out some old and new products:


Can you spot the new?  How about the old?

Let's start here:


I love the Geraniums dies!  This little flower arrangement was made using mostly the dies, although the little plant marker and the greeting were stamped with the Potted Geraniums stamps.

The flower pot was cut from Basic White cardstock, and I borrowed a trick from Erica Cerwin to sponge the pot with a Blender Brush and Crumb Cake ink, along with stamping the "sand" from Oceanfront to give it some texture.  

The geranium leaves were cut with Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz, and the flowers are all white.  


The bag is retired, but doesn't it look great all dressed up with Potted Geraniums?  

How do you package your little treats?


Product List

No comments: