Sunday, June 26, 2022

Hello Harvest Sneak Peek

Oh I do love me a good pumpkin stamp!  So when I saw the Hello Harvest stamp set in the upcoming July - December 2022 Min Catalog, I was hooked!  The traditional shape of a pumpkin is so appealing to me, and I love autumn colors.

So I'm not quite sure where this card came from:

I didn't use the stamps for the pumpkin.  I used the coordinating Rustic Pumpkin dies.  And I didn't choose the "traditional" pumpkin shape; I chose a stylized pumpkin shape.  And although there are some autumn colors on the card, the base is black and white.  

But I love it!


The Rustic Harvest designer series paper is really pretty!  Plaids, squiggles, diagonal stripes, dots, pumpkins, leaves and flowers - they are all there!  And many with a black background, which I normally would not equate to Fall, but somehow it truly works!

I love the pumpkin.  Cut with two pieces of Basic White cardstock and the dies, it has some neat embossed detail, as does the pumpkin stem.  (Stem?).  I lightly sponged it with a Blending Brush and some Crumb Cake ink to diminish all the white.  

The leaves were stamped in traditional harvest colors - Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler, and cut with the Rustic Pumpkin dies.


 I just finished it off with a few Matte Black Dots.  

What do you think?  Does it have the "autumn vibe"?  

The July - December 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure go live on Friday, July 1.  It's a great time to purchase for your fall and winter holiday season, as it gives you lots of time to create.   Plus, for two months only, every $50 order gets you a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Don't miss out on FREE!


Product List

No comments: