Thursday, June 23, 2022

Sneak Peek - Tree Lot Dies

 I'm still sharing Sneak Peeks all Week long, and today I've got a cute card using one of the Sale-a-Bration offerings - Tree Lot dies.  

Sale-a-Bration is a wonderful time of year, when with every $50 - $100 order you get to choose a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  One of the FREE offerings  (with a $100 purchase) is the Tree Lot dies.  These coordinate with a stamp set from the July - December 2022 Mini Catalog, Trees for Sale.  And they are SO cute!  Take a look:


Are you ready for a vacation?  When I saw this little camper I knew I had to get these dies.  


I cut the camper using Silver Foil to make it look like an AirStream trailer.  So fun!  And check out those trees - such texture! 

I used the Horizon dies to create the scene, cutting the mountains with Garden Green cardstock, the lake with Pool Party and "road" with Early Espresso.  

The greeting is from In the Moment (I masked the stamp so only "Relax" is visible).  


I'm on vacation on Cape Cod, but I'm already pining for a "glamping" trip in a little camper like this!  

The July - December Mini Catalog goes live July 1st, and there are wonderful Sale-a-Bration products available the same day.  So get your Wish List ready and shop; but don't forget your Sale-a-Bration rewards!

Need a catalog?  I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator.  Contact me to find out how you can get a FREE copy!

Product List

No comments: