Tuesday, June 28, 2022

More Hippest Hippos Sneak Peek

 Yesterday I showed you a cute card made with Hippest Hippos, a FREE offering from Sale-a-Bration.  Today I have the bag I created for a baby shower to coordinate with the card:


This is a plain white, handled gift bag, and I decorated the front to look like a stage for a ballet.  Since I was gifting the book Angelina Ballerina to a new mom-to-be for her baby girl, I thought this would be a cute way to add to the baby shower gift.


I stamped, colored and cut two Hippos, using the Hippo dies for cutting and for the hearts and flowers above them.  Then I used some retired designer paper to create a stage floor and the curtains; the Scalloped Contours dies helped with the scalloped "curtain" across the top.


Stamps and dies are not just for cards!  Gift items, home decor and little treats are SO fun to make!  What other items have you stamped?

Sale-a-Bration and the July - December 2022 Mini Catalog starts Friday, July 1.  Be sure to pick up these little cuties, Hippest Hippos, FREE with a $50 qualifying order (the dies are extra, also FREE with a $50 purchase).  

Need a catalog?  Contact me to find out how you can get a catalog FREE.  I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator!


Product List

No comments: