Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Sharing Swaps


 Reminder:  Today is FREE Shipping Day!  For one day only, all orders totaling $75 or more will be shipped for FREE!  Don't miss out! 


Have you heard of "swapping"?  It's when you make a card and "swap" it with someone else for one of their cards - sharing the ideas between the two of you.  

Well, how about doing that on a larger scale?  

Stampin' UP! demonstrators have long been good at swapping.  At our national conventions, most of us bring cards to exchange with others, coming home with new ideas and samples.  So when a group of swappers contacted me to ask if I would be interested in joining their group, I immediately agreed.  Whenever a new catalog is introduced, our group does a swap.  For this round, using products from the 2022-23 Annual Catalog, I made 12 cards (all identical) and sent them in, and received 12 others (all different) back.

So today I would like to share some of the cards I received in this first swap.  I don't have recipes or measurements for these; I present them for inspiration, and hope you enjoy them.


This first card, by Patrice Pierce, uses the Botanical Layers stamps, with the leaves heat-embossed in silver.  Very lovely and shiny in person!


Kelly Agee chose Bottled Happiness, and used two of the new In Colors, Orchid Oasis and Parakeet Party.  And check out that sparkling ribbon in Orchid Oasis!


This fun card by Barbara Faulkner uses Sending Smiles with In Colors Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party, and it's a fun-fold card.  Take a look at the way it opens:


And who doesn't love and need some guy cards?  Brenda Tryon made a great card for the men in your life with Brewed for You:


And don't we all need a cute bird in our lives?  Libby Fens made this sweet card with Sweet Songbirds and the Songbird Builder Punch:


And to end this round of swaps, take a look at the card Dena Rasmussen made using a FREE Host stamp set, Sit Stay Relax:


Did you get some ideas?  I know I did!  And I still have 6 more to share at a later date.

But if you want more ideas, how about some Sneak Peeks at some of the products in the upcoming July-December 2022 Mini Catalog?  

Starting tomorrow, I'll be showcasing a Week of Sneak Peeks.  Come back every day and see what you can look forward to when the new Mini Catalog goes live starting July 1st.  

Need a catalog?  Contact me to find out how you can receive one FREE.  


Product List

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing.

Priscilla said...

Oh, I'm so glad you like them! I have more, and will be sharing the rest after my Week of Sneak Peeks, that starts tomorrow!