Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Sneak Peek Week!

Yes it's time for some Sneak Peeks at the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration brochure!  For the next week I'll be sharing samples made with new products from the Mini, available for purchase starting July 1.  And it's Sale-a-Bration time, when every $50 purchase gets you a FREE item from the brochure!  Be sure to check back each day for new samples.

One of the first sets to catch my eye was the Sweet Candy Canes stamps and Candy Cane dies:


Eek!  So cute!  


And this is a fun-fold card - I started with a piece of Real Red cardstock, cut to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored it at 1-1/4" and 4-1/4".  Fold the card in half, then fold the short flap (1-1/4") "backwards", back over the front.  I used some of the Sweetest Christmas 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper for the front and the little flap.

Then, those candy canes!


Stamped in Real Red ink (I used my Stamparatus and stamped them 3 times to ensure a nice dark, evenly stamped image), and cut with the Candy Canes dies, I overlapped them and added a little Garden Green bow.  These were adhered to the Basic White Stitched Rectangle with a Garden Green layer underneath.

The greeting was stamped with Garden Green ink and cut with a Layering Circle die.  I added a few pieces of mistletoe under the circle.


And inside, the greeting was stamped in Real Red ink.


I can hardly wait to mail this card!  How many days til' Christmas?  

Well if you like what you see, Christmas will come early - you can order these products on July 1!

Come back tomorrow for more Sneak Peeks! 

Do you need a July-December 2022 Mini Catalog?  I would love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator; contact me to find out how you can get a FREE copy!


Product List

No comments: