Monday, August 22, 2022

A CASE of Mia

I do not know Mia Salenga, but she certainly makes a cute Christmas card!  So I CASED (Copy and Share Everything) it for my monthly card class.  All the credit goes to Mia; but I just had to share:


 If you were fortunate enough to choose the Tree Lot dies from the Sale-a-Bration brochure before they sold out, you are SO lucky!  These dies flew off the Stampin' UP! shelves, but I'm sure you can see why.  

I've shown you a few cards made with these dies (here and here) and I think they are adorable.  And I'm not even a camper!  (My idea of camping is a 5-star hotel! 😂).  But how can you resist these cute little travel trailers?


And check out that cute wreath!  LOVE!  

Although white-on-white always appeals to me, I love the embossed background of this card.  It's from the Charming Landscapes embossing folders (there are two in this pack) and the mountains with the snowfall is really perfect for this card. 

Here's a card I made using the other embossed background in the same set, along with the trees from the Tree Lot dies. 



The trees are two layers of white - the base tree and the cut-out overlay.  The greeting, from Christmas to Remember is stamped in Garden Green ink.


This is my idea of perfection - clean, simple and adorable!  

And I can't wait to send this out this Christmas!  

Product List

No comments: