Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Home Again

 Where have I been?  If you've been following my Priscilla's Papercrafts Facebook page, you know that I have spent the last 5 days in New Orleans at the Stampin' UP! Backstage Leadership Conference.  I had a great time connecting with new friends after 3 years without an in-person event.  And I learned a lot!

I also picked up a few gifts for friends.  One of the most popular ideas was a mini-bottle of Pralines and Cream Liqueur.  And before I give it away, I decided to package it in one of the cute Embossed Treat Bags.  These little bags are perfect for small treats or gifts, and can be decorated in different ways.  

Here's one:


Easy - tie it up with a ribbon (or three!) and add a tag!


This tag uses one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp sets - Amazing Phrasing.  Sale-a-Bration is coming to an end (just two more days!) and I'd hate for you to miss out!  I stamped "WOO HOO!" using Tuxedo Black ink, and cut it out with a Tailor Made Tags die.  Then I used "just for you" from Charming Sentiments and cut it with the Sentiment Silhouettes dies and popped it up on a Dimensional.

And no - the alligator is NOT a Stampin' UP! product.  It's a little sticker I got at the airport on the way home.  It reminded me that I actually ATE alligator while in New Orleans!  Yikes!  One of those things I never thought I would eat...in fact I didn't even know there was such a thing as Fried Alligator, or Alligator Sausage - did you?

But I digress...




Once the tag was adhered to the bag I simply tied it up with a few ribbons, and it's ready to gift.  

What could be easier?



Remember to get in on Sale-a-Bration!  Only two days left!  And check out the Embossed Treat Bags - I think you'll love them!


Product List

No comments: