Thursday, August 18, 2022

A Chic Fun-Fold

I am so in love with the Texture Chic designer paper!  So when I decided to offer a fun-fold card in my August card classes, I chose this gorgeous paper in order to show off more than one pattern.  This fun-fold (I don't know what it's called) is the same one I showed here.  But it's so pretty I decided to show it again:


If you look closely, you'll see the second design of the patterned paper just above and below the center panel.  I started with a piece of Petal Pink cardstock, cut 5-1/2" x 10-3/4" and scored at 1-1/2", 4" and 6-1/2".  The designer paper needed is one piece cut to 1-1/4" x 5-1/4, and two pieces cut to 2-1/4" x 5-1/4".


See?  There's an inside flap, with patterned paper on either side.  


When opened you have a full-size panel in the back for writing your greeting.  


This card used Soft Suede, cut with the Scalloped Contours dies and embossed with Timeworn Type for the main panel on the front.  I embellished with two shells from the Chic dies and cut from Distressed Gold paper - such a beautiful paper!


When fully opened, your recipient will see the patterned paper and the note you've written on the white panel.  

And I have no doubt that they will be very impressed!  

Why not give this fun-fold a try?


Product List

No comments: