Thursday, August 11, 2022

It's Sarah's Birthday

A special Happy Birthday to my daughter-in-law today.  Sarah is the mother of four of my grandkids, ages 11, 9, 6 and 4, so you can bet she's a busy lady!  

I thought this would be a fun card to celebrate her special day:


 I mean who wouldn't want to drink coffee and cocktails and eat cookies and chocolate on your birthday?  Right?  😄

I love Nothings Better Than stamps and the Love You More Than dies.  Ever since they debuted I've had fun playing with this wonderful bundle!  


I cut the words in various bright colors, then stamped the images using coordinating tones.  

But do you notice the background?  Once I had the images placed on my Basic White cardstock, I felt it needed a little pizzazz.  So I took my Blending Brushes and just gave a little "watercolor" wash with the brushes and inks (no water needed!).  


I hope Sarah has a wonderful day and consumes only things she loves!  


Product List

No comments: