Thursday, August 4, 2022

Sending Sunshine

How about a brighter day?  I've been sharing sunshine and beaches all week, and today is a sunny day:


 This card has colors that pop right off of the page!

I started with the Rays of Light stamp; using the Stamparatus I stamped it onto Basic White cardstock with Daffodil Delight ink.  The stamp is so large that I had to cut down my paper to 3-3/4" x 5" to mount it onto some Parakeet Party. Then it was adhered to Starry Sky with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Don't you just love these layered words?  Cut with the Sending dies in Parakeet Party and Starry Sky they are popped right over the sweet greeting from Sending Smiles.


A few In Color dots finish off the card - a simple but bright and "sunny" creation for a friend!  

Do you have a Stampin' UP! demonstrator?  If not, I'd love to help you.  I have a Customer Rewards program and you can earn stamps, cardstock, and accessories when your purchases reach a qualifying total.  



And what better time to make a purchase than during Sale-a-Bration!  With every $50 order you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  But wait!  There's more!  There are now new  products available for FREE with a qualifying purchase.  Click here for more information.  


Product List

No comments: