Friday, August 5, 2022

Last Day at the Beach!

 Today wraps up my week of Sunshine and Beaches, and I've got a card that incorporates it all:


This one is SO fun!  

Starting with the Rays of Light background stamp, stamped in Crushed Curry ink, it's adhered to a Thick Basic White card base.  


This little focal point brings it all together - the palm trees with the vintage bathing suits and a little strip of "island flair" in the background have me dreaming about a day in Belize, lying on the warm sand in the sun, with turquoise waters gently lapping while palm trees sway in the breeze...but I digress (or dream...)

The palm trees from Paradise Palms were colored using Stampin' Write Markers and cut with the Palms dies.  The strip is also a die from the same set, cut in Parakeet Party.

The bathing suits are from Sunny Splash, and were stamped in Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party, then fussy-cut and popped up on the Stylish Shapes circle.


The greeting, from Sunny Splash, is perfect - Starry Sky ink on Parakeet Party and cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies.  


I hope you've enjoyed my week of Sunshine and Beaches and are inspired to make a few "vacation-themed" cards of your own.   And I think I'll go lie in the sun (in my dreams 😊).  

Product List

No comments: