Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Make a Splash

It's hot-hot-hot here in Oregon, so what do you do when you are hot?  Go to the beach of course!  And that's just what we are doing today:


 Let's make a splash in these cute suits!  When I first saw Sunny Splash I wasn't that interested.  I mean what do I do with "vintage" bathing suits?  But then I got thinking about it more and more, and decided I NEEDED it!  How often do you ruminate over a stamp set until you decide you just have to have it?


And I knew they would be the perfect companion to the gorgeous wave from Waves of Inspiration!

I stamped the wave using the Stamparatus because I layered color - first in Tahitian Tide, then after cleaning the stamp I added some Pacific Point ink with a sponge dauber and stamped.  Clean and repeat, this time using Night of Navy - LOVE!

The sky was made with a Blending Brush and some Balmy Blue ink - just light swirls of color, leaving plenty of white space.


The swimsuits were stamped and fussy cut - very easy cutting!


So what are you doing to keep cool?  Making a splash? 😎


Product List

No comments: