Saturday, July 30, 2022

More Swaps

Here's the last batch of swaps (cards that I have exchanged with other demonstrators) for now:


Jamie Trout Sales created this adorable baby card using the Elephant Parade Bundle.  And with the Beautiful Shapes dies, she made little windows:


So cute!


Here's a great man-card from Donna Butler.  She used He's All That and the He's the Man Designer Paper.  I love all the layers, especially the little banner under the greeting! 

And finally, an interesting fun-fold card using the Brewed for You stamps by Patty Chenail:


I wasn't all that impressed by the outside... but look:


Wowsers!  This unfolds like there's no tomorrow!  5 panels inside, and the front square becomes a bridge on the inside, overlapping 4 of the panels!  Can you say cool?  Oh, Ale Yes!  

I'm already looking forward to my next batch of swaps.  Are you?  


Product List

No comments: