Sunday, July 24, 2022

Candy Harvest Wreaths

What?  Candy Harvest Wreaths?  What am I talking about?

I actually combined a few new products to make a card, and I had a lot of fun trying to name it:


 Can you identify the three new products?

Let's start with the pumpkins:


These beauties, from Hello Harvest, made me purchase this set.  I love a good, round, traditional pumpkin shape, and this one fit the bill.  AND there are dies to coordinate with the set - BONUS!

I stamped the pumpkins in Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Stampin' Blends, using the Pumpkin Pie combo and the Mossy Meadow combo.  I used a little Color Lifter to add a little dimension, and love the way they came out.

So what is the "Wreaths" all about?  I don't see any wreaths...


But I DID use the "grateful" stamp, from Cottage Wreaths, repeating it across the card.

And the "Candy"?


That's what I'm most proud of - the background for this card was made using the diagonal stripes die from the Candy Canes die set.  

But wait - it certainly doesn't cut out three-color stripes, right?

Right!  But I used the die to cut three pieces - Basic Black, Mossy Meadow and Pumpkin Pie.  I saved all the little strips that fall out of the die-cut piece, and then paper-pieced them into the black die-cut.  Of course I then had two more striped-cut pieces...you'll have to check back later this week to see what else I did.


I love this card!  A perfect autumn card to send around the Thanksgiving holiday.  Do you send Thanksgiving cards?  How about Halloween cards?  Add a little Jack-o-Lantern face and change up the greeting, and you're all set!  Oh wait - I did that!  C'mon back tomorrow to see...


Sale-a-bration is still going on!  For every $50 in product purchased, you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  A great way to get in on the fun is to order the Hello Harvest bundle.  The Hello Harvest stamps and Rustic Pumpkin dies with a package of Dimensionals will qualify you for a FREE Sale-a-bration gift!  

Check it out today!


Product List

No comments: