Wednesday, July 20, 2022

July Paper Pumpkin

This of you who know me know I love the beach!  Growing up on the south shore of Long Island, and then spending 25 years traveling to Cape Cod for vacations and family visits solidified my love of sand and sea.  So you can imagine that my heart beat a little faster when I saw this month's Paper Pumpkin:


And the August kit looks fabulous too!  A box of sunflowers...what could be better for an August day?  Be sure to subscribe by August 10th!

Not a subscriber?  This is a great time to try Paper Pumpkin.  With a 3-month subscription, you qualify for a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  And there is never an obligation to continue; you can place your subscription on hold, or cancel at any time.  Click here for more information.  

 

No comments: