Thursday, July 7, 2022

Paradise

 Today my daughter and son-in-law celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary.  Hard to believe that ten years have already passed.  They honeymooned in Belize, so I thought this card would be perfect:


Does this not evoke images of a sandy beach on a tropical island?  

I used the Scrappy Strip Technique (cutting strips of cardstock in random widths and adhering them to a base) and then cut it with the Layering Circle dies.  


I was trying to make this look like a beach, hence the Balmy Blue "sky", the Bermuda Bay "water" and the Sahara Sand "beach".  Does that work for you?

And that palm tree!  The Palms dies includes dies for cutting out stamped images from Paradise Palms or you can just cut a palm tree using the dies alone - I chose to use Basic Black cardstock to look like a silhouette.  

The dies also include a small circle - perfect for creating a sun with Mango Melody cardstock.


And I thought the greeting was just right for an anniversary celebration - look at the Faux Sea Glass embellishment!  LOVE!


Wishing Aly and Brandon a very Happy Anniversary!  


Product List

No comments: