Monday, July 25, 2022

Merry Monday with Seasonal Layers

 Hard to believe that it's time for another Merry Monday!  Each Monday from July through November I will bring you holiday card ideas.

And here is one of my favorites, so far:


Isn't that elegant?  Do you notice anything familiar?

Well if you saw my post from yesterday (see it here) maybe you'll recognize that background.  LOVE!  

I started with a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and ran it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss die-cutting machine with the striped die from the Candy Canes set.  Then I repeated it with Cherry Cobbler.  


I adhered the Mossy Meadow piece to my Thick Basic White card base.  Then I took the Cherry Cobbler strips (left-overs from the die cut piece) and glued them between the Mossy Meadow stripes for a multi-colored, striped background.  


The focal point was created using the Christmas Season stamps and Seasonal Label dies for the pinecones, holly and berries.  They are mounted to a Basic White Deckled Rectangle, stamped with a greeting from Sweet Candy Canes, and embellished with some Festive Pearls.  


There is plenty of time to create your holiday cards.  I find that by starting now and creating just one or two a week, I can be ready to mail them all after Thanksgiving.  


And now is a great time to order your holiday products.  With every $50 purchase you can choose an item from the Sale-a-bration brochure for FREE!  The Christmas Season stamps and Seasonal Labels dies will get you there.  And with some wonderful holiday-related items (Tree Lot dies and Silver & Gold Designer Series Paper) you'll be all set for creating your holiday cards.  But don't wait!  These products are only available while supplies last - you won't want to miss out!

  

Product List

No comments: