Monday, July 11, 2022

A Texture CASE

 I saw a beautiful card on Julie DiMatteo's Paper Pixie blog, and wanted to use it for my July Card Club.  I wanted everyone to see the beauty of the Texture Chic papers, along with the Distressed Gold DSP.  

And here's my rendition of the card:


It's SO pretty!  And highlighting it on Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cardstock makes the colors really pop!

Each rectangle was cut to 2-5/16" x 1-11/16".  Yes, tedious sizing, but then they fit perfectly on the 3-3/4" x 5" Evening Evergreen cardstock layer.


Once the rectangles were adhered to the base, we stamped the greeting from Friends are Like Seashells using Evening Evergreen ink.


The leaves were cut with the Chic dies and just add a little more color.


And the Brushed Metallic Dot (in gold) was the perfect finishing touch!

This card was a favorite, and I'm so happy we could show off the patterned paper!  Simple, elegant and beautiful!


Product List

No comments: