Thursday, April 30, 2020

It's All About the Shoes

I'm still loving on Dressed to Impress, and here's another card to show you why:


So simple and so fun!  Don't you just love those shoes?   (Not that I want to wear them - ouch!, but they make really cute stamps!)


And look at the way they sparkle when swiped with Wink of Stella!

This card came together quickly - I stamped the front shoe, then masked it with a post-it-note that I used to cut out the shoe, and then stamped the back shoe.  They were colored with my Black and Red Stampin' Blends, and I added a "shadow" of Pool Party underneath.


The panel is cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies, and mounted to a piece of the Sale-a-Bration Golden Honey designer paper, and then to a Whisper White Note Card.

Yeah, I'm crushin' on these stamps - and am SO glad they are carrying over to the next catalog!  Aren't you?


Product List


No comments: