Saturday, April 18, 2020

Cow's It Going?

Just a little comic relief after spending the past 6 weeks socially isolated.  I decided to make this for my sister:


My sister is a fan of cows, while I've always loved pigs.  I have socks with flying pigs, piggy banks, and even a stamp set with pigs.  And my sister has a cow cutting board and a cow chalk board in her kitchen.  So in the midst of all the mask-wearing hoopla, I decided to bring our favorite animals into the mix.


My cow is wearing a lovely Whisper White mask, cut with the Stitched Nested Labels.  Miss Piggy has a mask fashioned from 1" and 1/2" circle punches.  The grass they are playing on is sponged, as is the sky, and pretty flowers were added with the Friendly Silhouettes dies.


My friends are not only being cautious by wearing masks, they are also maintaining their social distance of 6 feet!

Please stay safe and healthy!   And let's all look forward to life becoming a bit more "normal"!


Product List


2 comments:

Sue Heekin said...

Too cute for words...keeping your sense of humor during times of stress can sure help...thank you for sharing! Sue

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thank you, Sue! I wondered if it would be appropriate to share this when things are truly serious, but decided we all need a little fun.