Thursday, April 23, 2020

Dressed to Impress, Day 4

Continuing on the Dressed to Impress journey, I have another fun card for you.  This time I used the lipstick from the set, and combined it with one of my favorite techniques, the Scrappy Strip Technique.


Isn't that great?

I started with the scrappy strips, cutting a bunch of "lipstick" colors - Rich Razzleberry, Poppy Parade, Lovely Lipstick, Calypso Coral, Rococo Rose, Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo.  Then I layered them from dark to light on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of cardstock.


Then on a Whisper White Stitched Rectangle, I stamped the lipstick "smear" and the greeting.  The lipsticks were then stamped, colored with Stampin' Blends and cut with the All Dressed Up dies.


Such a fun card for a special lady in your life!


Product List




No comments: