Saturday, May 2, 2020

A Beautiful Bouquet

Beautiful Bouquet is on the retiring list, along with the coordinating Bouquet Bunch dies.  😢
I remember when I first purchased this set and how excited I was to use it.  And that excitement has never gone away.  Every time I pull out this set/dies, I feel some creative energy.  Maybe it's because of the large number of flowers you can stamp/cut out.  Maybe it's because your bouquet color palettes are nearly endless.  And maybe it's just because I LOVE flowers!

Anyway, had to pull this out one more time (although I'm contemplating keeping it for.ev.er.)


Can you say gorgeous???

OK, so I didn't mention that I also love purples and yellows together.

This card started with the Whisper White Ornate Layers die cut that I had sitting on my desk from another project (it was about to end up in my orphan box, but I decided to use it).  Then I wanted to fill it with color, and I perused my stash of Designer Series Papers, settling on Mosaic Mood (also on the retiring list).  And that led me to thinking about yellows...and eventually to purples...


Wowsers!  Lovely!  The flowers were stamped using Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight.  I cut them with the dies, and then cut some of the background flower bunches with Purple Posy, and some sprigs of white.


I'm going to be sorry to see this go, but I know there are lots of lovely flower stamps yet to come.  If you would like to get this set, there's still time, but only this month.  Be sure to add it to your order now!


Product List





1 comment:

Sue Heekin said...

absolutely beautiful!