Sunday, April 5, 2020

CASE-ing Myself!

My challenge today was to CASE my card.  CASE - to Copy and Share Everything, is a common term in the paper crafting world.  I often CASE, taking an element, a layout, some colors, or even an entire card, to create one of my own.  So today I'm sharing a CASE of one of my cards.

This is the one I chose to copy:


This card uses the Scrappy Strip technique - adhering strips of cardstock to a base.

So here is today's CASE:


Can you see what I did?  I used the Scrappy Strip technique, but I used new colors, changed the orientation of the card, and added a new stamped image.  But you can still see the technique.

I've been sending lots of cards to people who are important in my life.  Today, as I picked up my groceries at my local market, I left a card in the trunk (where the groceries were being loaded) for the employee who was helping me to keep my distance.  And that's when I realized that I also needed to thank my UPS man!  He's been on the job, continuing to deliver what we've ordered, and has been very respectful of our space.

So this one is for him!


I love the images in You Always Deliver.  This little guy is perfect for coloring - blue for the postal service, and brown for UPS.  I stamped him, colored with Stampin' Blends, and cut him out with my Scan-n-Cut.  Same with the packages.


And that greeting!  Perfect for my delivery man!  Stamped with Blueberry Bushel and cut with the Ornate Frames dies.


I enjoyed CASE-ing myself, and I hope my UPS delivery employee likes his card.  I don't know what I would do without him!


Product List


No comments: