Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Dressed to Impress, Day 2

This week I'm highlighting the Dressed to Impress stamp set and All Dressed Up dies.  I had demonstrated a pretty storage/gift box for cards last week (see that video here), and filled it with cards using items from the Best Dressed suite.  Today I have a second card to show you.


This card uses the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper as a focal point.   And what a beautiful focal point it is!


I started by cutting a frame of Lovely Lipstick cardstock with the new Ornate Layers dies.  Then, using Whisper White, I cut a Stitched Rectangle frame, using two of the Stitched Rectangle dies.  This was layered on the larger piece, and then I cut the Best Dressed DSP with the Stitched So Sweetly dies for the centerpiece.  This is such gorgeous paper!


This card looked very feminine to me, and seemed to be a perfect Mother's Day card, so I whipped out my Well Written dies and cut three Lovely Lipstick "happy"s, stacking them to create a dimensional word.  The greeting is from Well Said, stamped in Lovely Lipstick and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.


It was easy to dress up with some Metallic-edged ribbon (colored with my Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends) and some rhinestones (also touched with Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends).

Layers of lovely paper and die-cut cardstock - makes for a beautiful card!

I've still got more cards to show you this week; c'mon back to see them.



Product List



No comments: