Sunday, April 19, 2020

Ornate Layers

I've been slowly falling in love with the beautiful new Ornate Layers dies.  I wasn't sure I needed them, but I ordered them anyway.  And I'm so glad I did!  They are absolutely gorgeous!  Take a peek:


Is that Whisper White frame not beautiful?  So, well, ornate!  L.O.V.E.

I wanted to highlight the stunning See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper, and just needed the perfect frame.  And THIS was it!


Those curlicues and flowery corners!  And the Whisper White cardstock, from which the frame is cut,  reflects the white-outlined flowers in the designer paper.


The frame is mounted to a piece of Mossy Meadow that was embossed with the Scripty embossing folder, then mounted to a Mossy Meadow card base.  Some Flax ribbon and Holiday Rhinestones were all that was needed to complete my card.

Sometimes the paper does all the work.  And when set off in a beautiful frame, the result can be stunning!

Check out the Ornate Layers dies; they will make any project stand out!


Product List


No comments: