Friday, April 24, 2020

Final Dressed to Impress

Well I've come to the end of my Dressed to Impress sharing this week; I do hope you've enjoyed my creations and that you're inspired to try some of your own.

For my last day, I have something a little different.  All week I've been showing you cards that I placed in a gift box (video to make this box is here).  Here's a pic of the box and all the cards:



Today I have a 3D project - a purse using the All Dressed Up dies:


The purse die is the cutest!  I cut two of the purse shapes using Lovely Lipstick cardstock and formed the purse (you adhere the two pieces together).  Then, using the die as a stencil, I traced the inside of the die on the back of the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper, and used my Paper Snips to cut it out.  This gave me the perfect floral accent for the front and back of my purse.


I added a little pocket, also cut with the dies; it's embossed with the Subtle embossing folder for a "fabric" look.  And that rose...LOVE!  Stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends, and cut with the coordinating die.


This purse is just the right size to gift some 3" x 3" notecards or a gift card.  Who wouldn't love to get one of these?

Thanks for visiting this week; I've enjoyed showing you Dressed to Impress!


Product List


No comments: