Saturday, April 4, 2020

New and Never Used

OK, be honest.  How many of you have new stamps, new accessories, new DSP, or new dies, and have not yet used them?

I can't tell you how often I HAVE to get a new product, and then it just sits on my desk...well not today!

The 30-Day Card Challenge that I've been playing along with had an assignment of "New and Never Used", so now is my opportunity to pull out things that have not yet seen the light of day, and USE them!


How cute is that?  😍

So what is new?  Well for starters, the stamp sets.  I was able to procure the Well Dressed stamps during Sale-a-Bration, and had not yet opened them!  😮  And Sale-a-Bration ended the other day, so if you didn't get these stamps, you are out of luck.  But I had to try them, so here they are.


But here's one that you can get today!  The Ornate Thanks set is brand-spankin' new.  It will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog beginning June 1st, but you can get it now!  And I love all the scripty phrases that come with it!  Is this not perfect with the shirt and tie?



But wait!  There's more!  Do you see that fabulous textured Whisper White panel?  That's the Absolutely Argyle embossing folder, part of the Country Club Suite in the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog.


The shirt is made from Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper and the Stitched Nested Labels dies.  I debated on whether or not to put an ink spot at the bottom of the pocket--does anyone remember your dad's pockets "back in the day"?  My dad always had an ink spot on his pocket 😂  That's why they made pocket protectors!

The Balmy Blue layer is embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.

And inside:


The perfect greeting from A Good Man.

I'm having so much fun with these daily challenges.  Pull out some of your supplies that you haven't yet used, and play along!


Product List


1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Oh Priscilla you made my day with this fun shirt card. Luv it. I also smiled at your question about the ink blob in the short pocket. Yes my dad had one too and used pocket protectors sometimes ...........a thing of the past I think. Anyway when I was 14 I worked in at Liberty Cleaners and my job as a "shirt girl" was to pre-spot with ammonia on the ink spots before they went into the shirt machine. Worked like a charm for most ink spots. Don't know how good the ammonia was for my sense of smell as I lost it in my 20's. Thanks for trip down memory lane and this great card.