Monday, April 20, 2020

A Dressed To Impress Week

Last week I showed you how to create a pretty box for gifting or storing your handmade cards.  You can see the video here.  And here is the box:



This week I'll be showing you the cards that I put in this box, all using the Dressed to Impress stamp set and All Dressed Up dies.  This makes such a fun gift!

So today, I have a fun gift-card holder for you.


This is a typical 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock, folded in half, but I cut 1-1/2" off one end, so I actually used cardstock measuring 5-1/2" x 7".  The Best Dressed Designer Series Paper is used for the front flap, and the inside bottom flap, but look:


The DSP on the inside is added with Tear & Tape Adhesive on the sides and bottom only, leaving a pocket for a gift card.  So cute!


I decorated the focal image on the front using the high heeled shoes (stamped with Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends and cut with the All Dressed Up dies), a rose from the same set, and a greeting from the New Wonders host set.


I included a decorated envelope:


So easy to add a piece of the DSP to the flap of the envelope and cut around the edge to create this coordinating envelope.  

I loved creating with Dressed to Impress!  Come back all week to see what else I made.  

Product List






No comments: