Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Circle Celebration

I am having so much fun playing with new products!  Today I combined a few new things to create this card:


 What do you recognize?

First let's look at the colors.  I pulled my Lemon Lime Twist (a former favorite when it was an In Color several years ago) and matched it up with Blueberry Bushel (another former In Color).  


And I combined a few stamp sets:  Circle Sayings, Beautiful Balloons (both new) and Artistically Inked (for the greeting).

And there are two new embossing folders:  the polka dots and the "hash marks" are both folders from the new set of three Basics embossing folders, available on the OnLine Exclusives page.  

And finally the dies - that fringe is made with one of the Beautiful Balloons dies.  


Who remembers (years ago) when dots were in vogue?  We put white dots on all our cards, using s Signo White Gel Pen.  Well Stampin' UP! no longer sells these, but I happened to have a Gelly Roll pen and pulled it out to create a little extra focus on my balloons.  


I finished with a few pearls, colored with Stampin' Blends.  

All of these products are now available with the 2023-24 Annual Catalog.  

Let's go shopping!  


Product List

No comments: