Tuesday, May 2, 2023

It's Order Time!

 I'm so excited that the 2023-24 Annual Catalog goes live today!  Time to place orders and start creating with brand new products.  I've finished re-organizing my craft room, moving out the old and making room for the new.  What's on your Wish List?

And speaking of new, here's a fun card made with new products, Beautiful Balloon stamps and dies, new colors (Pretty Peacock, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly), and new patterned paper (Bright & Beautiful):


Just about everything is new:  the colors, the stamps, the dies AND the fun-fold!  Let's take a look.


I started with a circle cut with the Stylish Shapes dies (not new).  Then I stamped the greeting (I love that it fits the circle perfectly!) and the balloons - in Pretty Peacock, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly.  The Peacock balloon was stamped on scrap paper once before stamping on the circle in order to be light enough to look opaque.  

Then I placed some adhesive on the bottom back of the circle in order to attach the die-cut streamers.  So cute!



Do you see that Pretty Peacock "ribbon" stretching across the card?  I cut that with one of the Beautiful Balloons dies - so fun - you can "fluff" it a little to add some texture to your card.

And the patterned paper?  That's the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper, part of the Bright & Beautiful Suite of products (including the Beautiful Balloons stamps and dies).  

But what's really fun is the inside:


This is an "accordion fold" card, and the inside has "mountains and valleys" on which you can add die cut shapes.  


I cut some balloons from the DSP and also from Pretty Peacock cardstock - with a heat-embossed greeting.



I ad-libbed the inside - the samples I've seen only have attachments to one side of the accordion folds, but I backed my balloons with another one so you can see it from both sides.


A unique fold for a little extra fun!

So what will you order first?




No comments: