Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Little Treats

 I love to send little treats in my Cards-by-Mail kits each month.  Coming up with the packaging is the best part, and I love the ones for this month:

Spoiler Alert:  if you are still waiting for your card kits to arrive, and like to be surprised, click out of this post right now!  😉


I found these organic gummy bears at Costco.  Since my grandkids enjoy them when they visit, I picked up a large box.  Then I tried a pack - YUM!  Little bursts of flavor! 

So why not send them to my subscribers this month?  

I had a bunch of these Ombre Gift Bags left over from the last catalog, and pulled them out so I could use them up.  But as pretty as they are, they needed a little decorating.


I wanted something cute and simple (I had just spent three full days cutting cardstock, putting together my packets and writing up instructions, so I really wanted to get these in the mail!).  

Crafting With You seemed to be perfect!  That little paper trimmer and those adorable scissors, along with the perfect greeting did the trick!  Other than the time it took to build the scissors, this was a pretty quick and easy project.


I hope everyone likes them!  


Product List

No comments: