Friday, May 19, 2023

Birthday Presents

 I have a dear friend who just had a birthday.  She's a card-maker and loves creating.  I sent her a few little gifts and thought I'd show you how I decorated them.

First of all, I found these cute Champagne Gummies:


Perfect for a celebration, but they needed a little decorating:


I pulled out my now-retired-but-so-loved Nothing's Better Than stamps and Love You More Than dies to create a little tag.  

Then, what goes better with champagne than chocolate?


Yum!

I also bought her some embellishments for her crafting, and decided they needed a box.  Some were long, so I made this:


It's a tall, skinny box, sized perfectly for a few packages of embellishments.  I used the new Glorious Gingham DSP in Pretty Peacock, and added some 3-D daffodils.  


I LOVE these new Wanted To Say dies!  Cut words and bubble backgrounds for different occasions - here I used Granny Apple Green with Pretty Peacock to note my friend's special day.


Love the way this came out!


She wrote to me today to tell me that she loves this little box so much she has placed it on a stand and propped it up in her window.  Aww...that makes me feel so good!

Sending hand-made gifts and cards is a gift of "heart".  What do you send?


Product List

No comments: